3 Articles On Science, Philosophy, and Theology

12:40 PM James 0 Comments

To those who are following my "16 Reasons" series, I apologize for not publishing an article in several months.  It's not because I haven't been writing.  I have, just not here.  Over the summer I became a staff writer for a great blog and magazine called Christ and Pop Culture (where I will mostly be writing about science-y things).  Here are 3 pieces I wrote for them that you might find interesting:

Where Is My Mind? Neuromania and the Soul

Why the Powerful Often Lack Empathy

How Theology Could Make Steven Pinker A Better Scientist

Check 'em out.  Hopefully that will hold you over until the next installment of my blog series, which will come soon........er than 3 months from now.

*If you like this article, please consider supporting my writing by becoming a patron, and get cool rewards in return.

0 comments :